Sun, stress, pollution, and unhealthy food make your skin dry, oily, and prone to acne and other skin problems. Using makeup products can also affect your skin and makes it dull and dry.To make your skin better and smoother than before you should consume a skin-friendly diet that includes fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats which helps you in getting glowing and healthy skin.You should follow the best diet plan and should stick to it. Consumption of healthy food to make your skin better is very important. You have to understand what to include in your diet and whatnot.
Here are some tips of what to include in your diet plan and what to do to get glowing skin:
1. Keep hydrating yourself by consuming either water, coconut water, milk, or fruit juices. Try to drink a minimum of 2.5 liters of water daily.
2. Avoid the foods which can cause allergy.
3. Don’t miss out on your breakfast.
4. Try to consume aloe vera juice, turmeric powder, or lime juice.
5. Consume foods that are good for your gut and liver.
FOODS FOR NATURALLY GLOWING SKIN
Drinking a lot of water is very important to keep your skin and body hydrated. Water flushes out the harmful toxins from the body and helps in cleaning your body so that you can get naturally glowing skin.
Turmeric has anti-bacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. It provides many skin benefits. You can consume raw turmeric in milk in the morning and while going to bed to get better results
3. GREEN LEAFY VEGETABLES:
Dark leafy vegetables are very important and beneficial to get healthy glowing skin. This includes spinach, broccoli, coriander, etc. You can consume them as salads, soups or sandwiches.
Fruits are full of vitamins and minerals. It increases inflammation in your body. By consuming fruits, you can make your skin healthy, glowing, and bright. Some of the fruits which are best to get glowing skin are mangoes, bananas, kiwis, etc.
5. GREEN TEA:
It is a natural source of antioxidants. It protects your skin from premature aging, acne, dark spots and leaves your skin healthy and blemish-free.
BEST DIET PLAN FOR NATURALLY GLOWING SKIN
● Early Morning (6:00 am) – 1 cup lukewarm water or lime juice or water, aloe vera juice
● Breakfast (6:45 am) – 1 bread or 1 boiled egg + 1 fruit
● Mid -Morning (9:30 am) – 1 fruit + Coconut water
● Lunch (12:30 pm) – Blanched veggies + grilled fish/ chicken + 1 cup brown rice
● Bedtime (10:00 pm) – 1 cup warm milk/water + a pinch of turmeric
By following this type of diet plan and consuming the above-given foods will help you to get glowing skin.
You may follow this diet plan if you want as it’s just a sample, you can also change it according to your choice.
Now, talking about the beauty tips. Everyone wants to look beautiful and everyone wants to get bright and glowing skin.
But this can only be possible if you take care of your skin and eat healthy foods.
There is no need to use any type of tool, equipment and also there is no need to buy any type of expensive product to make yourself beautiful.
Here are the best overnight tips for you which you can follow:
AND THESE BEAUTY TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN LOOKING BEAUTIFUL AND PRETTY:
1. You should cleanse and moisturize your skin daily. You should wash your face twice or thrice a day so that dust can be removed from your face. Also, you must moisturize your face as dry skin can also cause acne and pimples on your face.After coming home, you should wash your face properly and apply a gel or a moisturizer so that the mask will not create any side effects on your face. It is very important to cleanse your face and remove all the oil and dust from your face.
2. If you want to keep your face neat and clean then you must stay hydrated all the time. You should drink as much water as you can. It is very necessary to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water every day.You should drink one full glass of water before going to bed and also after waking up in the morning. It will help you a lot and your skin will feel fresh and glowing.
3.While you wear the mask nowadays, your lips are fully covered with the mask so it is very important to protect your lips.Wearing a mask may cause dry and chapped lips so you should apply petroleum jelly to protect them.Apply petroleum jelly on your lips at least twice a day especially before going to bed so that your lips will get moisturized and soft.You can also moisturize your lips by applying the essential oil to them so that they will become soft again.